The Journey of Finding mE

My journey of trying to balance being my best Mom-E, Wife-E & mE...(and learning a lot about myself along the way)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Some of My Favorite Quotes


"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

James Dean quotes


"Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely."
William Somerset Maugham quotes


"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
Erma Bombeck



"We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path."
Paulo Coelho quotes






E
xoxo
Posted by E at 10:56 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Grab My Button!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (4)
    • ▼  July (4)
      • Looking for fun ways to stay out of the HEAT??
      • I Think I Can, I Think I Can...
      • How I keep a grocery List
      • Some of My Favorite Quotes

About Me

E
I'm Erica. I am a wife and Momma of 3 amazing kiddos. My family and home are my most valued treasures. Although sometimes crazy and stressfull,I have been blessed beyond measure with the wonderful life God has provided mE with. Join me on my Journey of mE.
View my complete profile

Followers

Watermark theme. Theme images by bopshops. Powered by Blogger.