Ok, SO...Being that I'm a Mommy and the family grocery shopper (most of the time;-) I am of course writing a daily list in my head of all the household items that need to be restocked. This can be completely overwhelming at times because I also have a 1,000 other things on my mind. With all of the commotion that goes on in this head of mine it is NOT uncommon for me to leave my handwritten grocery list at home on the kitchen counter. Of course, I'm always walking into the grocery when this occurs to me.
I started thinking about how I could come up with a solution to this problem when it finally hit me. I have a couple of dry erase boards ( I will share later how handy theses are for me) hanging in my kitchen where I keep our family schedule and notes to remember. I decided to start writing my list on the board instead of random pieces of paper.
Then, I take a picture of my list with the camera on my cell phone like this......
(Sorry about the poor lighting) :-/
And....Ta-Da! No more forgetting my grocery list at home. This method works so much better for me and actually saves me time too. Not to mention, now I don't find balled up grocery lists in the bottom of my purse, the floor of my van, or on the infamous kitchen counter :)
I hope this little trick of mine might work for you too. Goodness know that those of us "lucky" enough to be the designated grocery shoppers of the house could us all the helpful tips we can get.
How do you keep your grocery list from being left on the kitchen counter? Do you have any helpful tips on making grocery shopping easier to share?
E
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment